The Middle East & North Africa Consultants Association (MENACA) was founded in 2012 by a group of independent consultants with two complementary goals: 1) to create a forum to better educate the U.S. business community on opportunities and business practices in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) and 2) to create a centralized platform where those interested in doing business in the MENA can find expert assistance at a reasonable cost.
MENACA can facilitate your business needs in the MENA. Our consortium of experienced service providers includes strategic consultants, subject matter experts, lawyers, public affairs specialists, translation companies, and business services solutions companies. We can help you manage the administrative, advocacy, cultural, financial, legal, licensing, regulatory and security challenges presented both in the region and in Washington D.C.
- Administrative: We assist with securing all your office needs from: administrative support, bookkeeping, accounting, human resource needs, receptionist, and securing office space.
- Cultural: We can develop and promote your company’s message to a Middle Eastern audience, provide technical and professional assistance with document translations, and guidance on acceptable professional and personal customs.
- Financial: We can help you understand the financial “do’s & don’ts” of a new market, financial regulatory environments, financing options, etc.
- Legal: We can provide legal assistance prior to working abroad, ensuring you are in compliance with laws domestically and internationally throughout your business transactions and development.
- Licensing: We can assist with obtaining the necessary US Commerce export/import licenses required to conduct business internationally.
- Regulatory: We can assist with ensuring your business is in regulatory compliance domestically and internationally throughout your business development.
- Security: We can provide due diligence reports and risk assessments, mitigating concerns domestically and internationally throughout your business transactions, partnerships, and development.
Tell Us What You Need Here.
For more information on membership benefits and costs, please click here.
To Join MENACA, please fill out the registration form here.
To be successful in a new market, businesses should not cut corners or think of doing business like doing business in the United States. International business is different and frequently challenging but can be achieved successfully with the right knowledge and support.
MENACA can facilitate your business needs in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA). Our consortium of experienced service providers include strategic consultants, subject matter experts, lawyers, public affairs specialists, translation companies, and business services solutions companies. We can help you manage the administrative, advocacy, cultural, financial, legal, licensing, regulatory and security challenges presented both in the region and in Washington D.C.
To learn more, please click here.
MENACA Partners are generally non-profit trade groups across the US and the globe. By creating partnerships, we hope to mutually expand our marketing reach across regions and sectors. We frequently negotiate referral and marketing agreements.
If you are interested in becoming a MENACA partner, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MENACA International LLC and MENACA, a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, are two distinct entities with a joint mission to be the premier platform facilitating collaboration amongst professionals doing business in the Middle East and North Africa and supporting the business development of our members & clients.
MENACA – OWIT Webinar on Doing Business in Jordan — May 12, 2015
MENACA Networking Reception in Amman, Jordan — April 21, 2015
MENACA Breakfast with Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Amb. Susan Ziadeh — April 17, 2015
MENACA – Organization of Women in International Trade Webinar Series: How Morocco is Building a Business Platform for Africa — April 14, 2015
MENACA – US Commercial Service Doing Business in Free Trade Agreement Countries — March 24, 2015 — Denver, CO
MENACA Panel Breakfast: Doing Business in Free Trade Agreement Countries — March 19, 2015 — Washington, DC
May 1, 2015 — MENACA is partnered with the Organization of Women in International Trade for a series of webinars on doing business in the Middle East & North Africa. The next webinar will be on May 12, 2015 regarding doing business in Jordan.
March 17, 2015 — MENACA President to make 3 week trip to UAE, Oman, Jordan, and Palestine in April. MENACA will hold a lunch reception in Amman, Jordan during visit.
February 22, 2015 — MENACA and TRACE sign a partnership MOU for members to receive TRACE anti-corruption certification for a reduced price.
February 10, 2015 — MENACA will partner with the US Commercial Service in Denver to bring Embassy officials and regional experts together for an event on Doing Business in the Arab Tree Trade Agreement Countries: Bahrain, Jordan, Morocco, and Oman on March 24, 2015.
December 21, 2014 — MENACA will hold its first MENACA members retreat in January 2015.
November 3, 2014 — MENACA is pleased to announce two new Board Members: Toni Christiansen and Robert Leggat.